COVID-19 update from Justason Market Intelligence
and Vancouver Focus
The safety of our employees, clients and guests is important to us during these challenging times. As we enter “Phase 2” of British Columbia’s re-start plan, we have scheduled the reopening of our facility to be on May 25. Bookings are now available for the upcoming weeks.
We recognize that it is critical that our facility and our practices reflect current advice to mitigate the spread of the virus. Following the guidance of the Provincial Health Authorities and WorkSafeBC, we have established preventive measures to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
The following measures are in place as mandatory prevention methods for employees, clients and focus groups participants.
PRE-ENTRY TO FACILITY
● Elevators limited to 2 people; ● Contactless temperature reading and health screening prior to entering facility; ● Requiring all visitors to wash hands before entering the facility. Additionally, hand sanitizer is available and should also be used before checking in;
OFFICE RECEPTION AREA
● Participants are admitted into the facility one at a time to sign in; ● Social distancing at least 2 metres in all areas of the facility;
● Respiratory etiquette (i.e., cough or sneeze into elbow); ● Ensuring hand sanitizer, tissues and disinfecting wipes are readily available in all areas of the facility; ● Face masks or guards are required in the reception area; ● Plexiglass sneeze guard for reception desk; ● One project booking per time slot. We will alternate bookings between rooms to avoid big crowds inside the facility;
FOCUS GROUP ROOMS
● At moderator’s discretion, participants and moderator are encouraged to use face masks or face guards during the focus groups sessions; ● Cleaning group, viewing, and waiting room surfaces before, between, and after focus groups; ● Alternate group rooms to allow for proper sanitizing; ● Physically distanced room set up with a maximum of 6 participant chairs;
● Viewing rooms equipped with seating for a maximum of 3 observers; ● Remote live streamed viewing for additional observers; ● We encouraged interac E-transfers for incentive distribution;
If you have any questions or would like to know more about our services during this time, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please continue to be safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Douglas Amundaray, MA Director of Operations 604.682.4292